The Monumental Cemetery of Milan is more than just a simple cemetery: it is an extraordinary open-air museum. Join this guided tour to explore this unexpected place!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, French, German, Spanish
- Discover this extraordinary open-air museum
- Learn the history behind this place
- Find out about the most characteristic graves
- Enjoy a small group guided tour with a professional tour guide
- Professional and certified tour guide
- Radio-guides system (from 10 participants)
- Small groups (max. 15 participants)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up/drop off
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Piazzale Cimitero Monumentale Underground station MONUMENTALE M5.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund.
- A small amount of walking is involved.