No doubts that the Duomo of Milan is the most exceptional architecture in Milan. Enjoy a 2-hour guided tour and prepare yourself for an exciting journey through the history of one of the main symbols of Catholicism.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, German
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Piazza del Duomo in front of Museo del Novecento. Customers should arrive at least 10 mintues prior the starting time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund.
- In order to facilitate the supervision of the Public Security Authorities to access to the Cathedral, tourists are invited to empty pockets and open bags.
- Please note that helmets, metal (knife, scissors, etc.) and glass objects (bottle of glass, etc.) and luggage are not forbidden to enter the Cathedral.
- You are strongly encouraged to not bring big bags.
- Guests are asked to wear the proper clothing required to enter to religious sites (please note that knees and shoulders must be covered).