Learn to cook traditional homemade pasta, pizza and dessert in a central district in Milan. You will experience a real Italian home kitchen making a 3-course Italian meal with a certified Italian chef & sommelier, then you will enjoy your dinner & drinks!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
- Learn how to cook traditional Italian thin-crust round pizza Margherita
- Make your own homemade pasta like tagliatelle, orecchiette or gnocchi
- Savor a decadent Italian dessert like Tiramisù, Panna cotta, Cannoli or Gelato
- Taste the fruits of your labor and enjoy dinner together with fellow foodies
- Sip the wine pairing selected by your certified sommelier
- Take home a copy of the recipes and cooking diploma to surprise your family and friends
- Hands-on cooking class with a chef
- Recipe booklet to keep
- Cooking diploma on completion of your class
- Apron to take home (available for purchase upon request)
- Pick-up service
- Children under 8 years
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
piazza VI Febbraio, 22 - MilanoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- High-heeled shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Age: minimum 7, children 7-14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please advise of any allergies or food restrictions before the class starts.
- For your safety, you are strongly advised to wear comfortable closed shoes (no flip flops or high heels). Please don't wear jewelry (particularly rings, watches and bracelets), and if possible no nail polish. Please wash your hands before the cooking class.
- Please be aware you will be in a private home, so be respectful of people, animals and objects in the house.
- As a form of respect to other participants, in case of late arrival please advise the school by telephone or email as soon as possible.
- This activity operates in small groups of 2-6 people.