Discover the story behind the Santa Maria delle Grazie basilica in Milan on a self-guided smartphone tour. Dive into the design and history of this fifteenth-century basilica located in the heart of Milan.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 365 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, Italian, French, Spanish, German
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
This tour starts at Santa Maria delle Grazie. Piazza di Santa Maria delle Grazie.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- Santa Maria Delle Grazie is free of charge