Discover the history and the culture of Milan with a local expert guide on a Walking Tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The guide will hold a yellow sign with "TOUR" written on it. To reach the meeting point you can take the green metro until Porta Genova and take the exit towards Via Casale. Reach number 5 of Via Casale and you will find the guide.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- If the group is equal to or greater than 6 participants, free disposable earphones will be provided to ensure the distances between guide and participants
- This tour takes place in rain or shine
- Access to guided tours and activities (whether indoor or outdoor) will be allowed only to those with a Green Covid- 19 Certification (Green Pass or CDC equivalent certificate). This provision does not apply to children under 12 years old and to individuals with specific medical certifications. The certification issued by the USA, Japan, Canada, and Israel is also valid. You need to provide: 1) vaccination certificate or 2) medical certificate confirming recovery from COVID or 3) negative test carried out within 48 hours. It is requested to show an identity document, in order to verify the actual ownership.