Marvel at panoramic vistas of Milan from its most famous landmark. Amble the rooftop of a cathedral that took nearly 600 years to complete. Gaze at the exquisite craftsmanship of Italy's largest church.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Take in the city from the top of its most sacred structure
- Learn the 600-year-long history of one of Europe's largest cathedrals
- Continue to the cathedral's museum (entry ticket not included) to complete your visit
- Entry ticket for the terraces of the Milan Duomo
- Milan Duomo gift
- 10% discount at the Duomo Shop (products of the “Adopt a Spire" line and books already on sale are excluded from the promotion)
- Become a donor to preserve the Cathedral’s eternal beauty and get a free gadget. Select donation add-on when booking.
- Entry ticket to the Milan Duomo
- Fast track entry
- Museum entry ticket (closed on Wednesdays)
- Entry ticket for the Church of St. Gottardo in Corte (closed on Mondays)
- Entry ticket for the archaeological area
- People with mobility impairments
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
- All participants who are over 12 years old must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 15 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- The terraces are open daily from 09:00 AM to 7:00 PM. Last timing for tickets is 6:00 PM and the last admission is at 6:10 PM.
- Last entrance to the cathedral is at 7:00 PM.
- Be prepared to go through an airport-style security check.