Experience Milan like a local and ride one of the historic trams on a 2.5-hour tour that takes in many of the top sights. Take a slow ride along the commercial shopping street of Corso Buenos Aires where you can enjoy some free time to shop at the end!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pick-up from hotels in Milan on request
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide on Piazza Cadorna, under the "Needle-and-Thread" sculptureOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note, the tour is by tram and by foot. In order to reach and visit all the monuments and points of interest you will walk for some part. Please wear appropriate footwear.