Take a ride on the Green Train of the Alps for a spectacular journey from Milan. Cross Lake Thun on a cruise boat to reach the enchanting village of Interlaken.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Departure from Milan, Stazione Centrale, Piazza IV Novembre in front of the bus stop at Hotel Gallia.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Times subjected to organization and/ or traffic problems
- A current valid passport will be required on the day of travel
- You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to the border crossing. All visa requirements will be the sole responsibility of the traveler (also for children)