Kiss the surf and cruise the magical Caribbean nightlife with the Miami Sightseeing Day Pass. Save over 55% on total vacation costs to over 35 Miami cuisine, dancing, and adventure attractions, including Hop-On/Hop-Off bus tours and the best of Key West.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 - 5 days
- Instant confirmation
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, German
- Dive into Miami with a fully customizable travel pass from 1, 2, 3, or 5 days.
- Use your Sightseeing Pass at as many of our 35+ partner attractions as you want, like Jungle Island, an Everglades Airboat Tour, or the Seaquarium.
- Pay one fixed price & save up to 55% on total admission costs of attractions in beautiful Miami, historic Fort Lauderdale & the splendor of Key West.
- Jump on Hop-On/Hop-Off Bus Tours and make your way to scenic South Beach, the Ocean Drive Art Deco District, or the Cuban cuisine of Little Havana.
- Receive dining, shopping, and entertainment discounts at Miami nightlife, a sunset cruise, salsa dancing lessons, or a night bus tour around downtown.
- Admission to over 35 Attractions.
- Includes Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and Key West.
- Access to the Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus valid through duration of pass.
- Discounts at Select Restaurants, Retailers, and Entertainment Options.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Big Bus Kiosk 301 Biscayne Boulevard & NE 4th Street KioskOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Pass is valid for 30 days from the first activation. Each attraction may be visited only once.
- Entry process and hours of operation for individual attractions vary, especially around holiday periods; stay informed and check with each attraction prior to visiting.
- Advanced reservations may be made for tours included on the pass when you mention you are a Day Pass holder.
- The age range for the Child Day Pass is between the ages of 3 and 12. Note: Children 2 years and younger are free at participating attractions.