Explore Wynwood, Miami, and discover one of the largest open-air museums in the world, known for its street art. Taste your way through this neighborhood while learning about its history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Outside of the gate at the Wynwood Walls, located at: 2520 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33127. Look for your guide with a sign that says "Miami Culinary Tours."Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Vegetarians and gluten-free diets can be accommodated. Unfortunately, very few of the tastings are vegan-friendly