Visit Key West for one day on this excursion by bus from Miami. Experience a Caribbean atmosphere, complete with street artists, museums, shops, outdoor cafés, restaurants and historic sites.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet your local guide at the main entrance of Bayside Marketplace in front of the flags by the Island Queen Cafe.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- Dress comfortably and don't forget your swimsuit
- Bring a camera, towel, sun lotion, and bottled water
- The bus will depart from Key West at 5:30 PM. Passengers are requested to board the bus at 5:00 PM to 5:15 PM.
- Please remember tour information on board is given in English and Spanish
- No food or drinks are permitted on board
- Phone chargers are not available on all buses