Visit the Memory and Tolerance Museum and learn about the Holocaust and other crimes against humanity through art installations and exhibits.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The museum is located at "Plaza Juarez" in downtown Mexico City, next to "Secretaria De Relaciones Exteriores", and in front of the Hemicycle to Juarez.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- The permanent exhibitions are recommended for children older than 15 years old
- Children younger than 15 years old need to be accompanied by an adult