Explore the enchanting cities of Cuernavaca and Taxco on a 10-hour tour from Mexico City, and discover the allure of the "Silver Capital of the World." Walk down cobblestone streets, see one of the oldest cathedrals in the Americas, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 - 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- The following are the pickup locations at times:
- 1.Presidente Intercontinental Polanco Hotel; Campos Elíseos 218, Polanco, Col. Chapultepec. Pickup at 08:00 AM.
- 2. Flagpole of the capital city of Mexico City. Pickup at 08:15 AM.
- 3. Royal Reforma Hotel; Calle Amberes 78, Juárez, Cuauhtémoc. Pickup at 08:15 AM.
- 4. De la República 154, Col. Tabacalera 06030. Pickup at 08:45 AM.