Take a full-day trip from Mexico City to admire Taxco, a unique colonial town famous for its silver works. Take advantage of the unique opportunity to explore an ancient pre-Hispanic mine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup is from the MIGA café at 06:20 AM and from the Hostal Amigo. Isabel la Católica at 06:50 AM.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please take into account that this tour involves a moderate amount of walking on irregular ground.