Visit the first space dedicated to the Day of the Dead in Mexico all year round. See the colorful art of Day of the Dead skulls, taste mezcal, and celebrate life and death.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Jardín Hidalgo in the center of Coyoacan neighborhood. The guide will be waiting beside the big colored letters that form the word Coyoacan in front of the Mayor's Building and Kiosk. Your guide will be wearing a white skull mask. The meeting point is located about 10 minutes walking from the Frida Kahlo Museum in Coyoacan. If you are using a taxi, take into consideration that transfers around Mexico City are approximately 30 minutes minimum. Use the following address for taxis: Felipe Carrillo Puerto 25, Coyoacan.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Face mask or protective covering
- Smoking indoors
Know before you go
- Face masks are mandatory for the entire experience except for food and drink time
- All visitors will have their temperature taken before entering the building
- You will go up 1 floor of stairs, there is no elevator
- Children under 18 years are not allowed to participate in this activity