Explore off the beaten track and uncover Mexico City's vibrant hidden neighborhoods in this 4.5-hour tour. Witness the unique blend of old and new in its street art and diverse architecture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- Meet your guide at the entrance/lobby of your hotel.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide at the entrance of the Barrio Alameda building, address is #9 Doctor Mora St.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please bring an ID and wear comfortable shoes
- This tour is not suitable for people with mobility impairments