Encounter monarch butterflies, who make the long journey to escape the harsh winters in the USA and Canada by traveling to Mexico. Travel to the Piedra Herrada, a monarch sanctuary which is one of the most important monarch reserves in the world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German, Portuguese
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Mexico City International Airport Benito Juarez, International Terminal number 2. Address: Av Capitan Carlos León S/N, Peñón de los Baños, Venustiano Carranza, 15620 Ciudad de México, CDMX. You will be able to see your guide with a card stating your name.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Insect repellent
- Weather-appropriate clothing