Visit 6 of the most popular attractions in Mexico City and the surrounding area on this 2-day guided tour. Immerse yourself in history at Teotihuacan and Tlatelolco and the Guadalupe Shrine. Enjoy the vibrant colors as you visit Xochimilco and Coyoacan.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- 8:20 AM at MIGA CAFÉ , 174 Liverpool St Col. Juarez CDMX 8:50 AM behind the Palace of Fine Arts Please note that from the 1st of February the meeting points will be as follow: Day 1: - MIGA CAFE, Calle Liverpool 174 at 08:20 a.m. - Behind the Palace of Fine Arts (Hidalgo Ave.) at 8:50 am Day 2: - MIGA CAFE, Calle Liverpool 174 at 07:50 a.m. - Behind the Palace of Fine Arts (Hidalgo Ave.) at 08:20 a.m.
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- The Frida Kahlo Museum is closed on Mondays
- Food and drink are not included in the price of this activity
- Gratuities are optional and extra
- Due to Covid-19 restrictions, some areas of Teotihuacán may remain closed