Discover Messina, its fascinating history and monuments, on this fun, informative Segway tour led by a qualified guide.See the Piazza Duomo, the beautiful San Francesco d'Assisi and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Please meet at the exact location shown on the map. Your guide will be at the meeting point with the Segways, next to Catalani Church. GPS 38°11'29.2"N 15°33'22.3"E.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- It is not necessary to have a driver’s license for this activity
- Segways are appropriate for virtually anyone, however riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women
- This tour operates in all weather conditions
- Please note, this tour requires a minimum number of participants to operate. It is possible the tour may be canceled after confirmation if the minimum is not met. In this case, you will be offered an alternative tour or a full refund