This chauffeur service is created especially for travelers who wish to visit the Auschwitz Memorial and Museum independently. Select this service for pickup and drop-off from Krakow in a private vehicle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup: the Driver will meet you at the lobby. Provided apartments address: the Driver will meet you at the front of the building.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- Please provide the start time for visiting your round at the Auschwitz Museum
- Please bring your own lunch, the lunch break is only up to 15 minutes long
- Baby carriages are not permitted inside the museum
- Luggage larger than 30x20x10 centimeters is not permitted inside the museum
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully