Enjoy a guided walking ghost tour through King William's Town, or Williamstown, and explore the seedy history of Victoria's original capital. Visit hidden alleyways, morgues and the opium den used in Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Tours depart from the Visitor Information Centre, Cnr Symer Street and Nelson Place, Williamstown 3016. Closest train station is Williamstown Station, a 25-minute journey from Melbourne. Williamstown Station is a 10-minute walk from the starting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Participants must be able to walk for up to 2 hours along flat, accessible paths at a leisurely rate.
- The tour is wheelchair accessible.
- Please wear flat, comfortable walking shoes and warm, waterproof clothing for cold/wet nights.