Explore Australia's wildlife with a tour by bus and entrance to Koala Park and experience the Penguin Parade on Phillip Island. Visit Woolamai Beach and dip your feet in the water.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Chinese, Spanish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Meet outside the Immigration Museum, 400 Flinders St, on the corner of Market St, at 11:45 AM (winter) and 1:45 PM (summer).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs