Take in amazing views of the Bass Strait & make friends with Phillip Islands local Penguins & other Australian Wildlife on our small group day tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Undercover Taxi Rank on St Kilda Road (Between Hamer Hall & the Arts Centre). Please note it’s approximately 200m from Flinders Street Station over the Yarra River.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Warm clothing
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- No bush walking experience required. The track is a hardened or compacted surface and may have a gentle hill section or sections and occasional steps