Journey from Melbourne to Adelaide via the Great Ocean Road and the Grampians National Park for two days of discovery, culture, wildlife, waterfalls and scenic vistas.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet the bus outside the front of the Immigration Museum, 400 Flinders St, on the corner of Market St, at 7:35 AM. Please do not wait inside as you may miss the bus, the vehicle will park on the Market St side of the Immigration Museum.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Reusable water bottle
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Accommodation is based on per person twin share. If you require your own room, please select 'Single Room' as option
- Children 17 years and under must stay in private accommodation with a legal guardian or adult
- A moderate to advanced level of fitness is required to complete the walks