Get acquainted with bohemian beers, bespoke microbrews and salacious sandwiches on this carb-unfriendly Melbourne walking (or is that stumbling?) tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B-Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices
- The tour includes beer tastings at 3 venues with snacks to accompany the beer
- Guests are welcome to purchase additional food and drinks at their own expense
- Tips for your guide are not included in the price of the tour
- Choose between a shared tour with maximum 12 people, or a private tour
- The activity provider supports the capacity of all venues to serve alcohol responsibly and in line with local legislation
- Travelers under 18 years of age are not permitted to join this tour
- If any of the venues are closed, suitable replacement venues will be visited instead