Explore diverse and multicultural Footscray with its rich history and try a Vietnamese Banh Mi and Sicilian Cannoli as you discover the incredible local community here.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
- Explore the multicultural suburb of Footscray and learn about its international history
- Try a fresh Vietnamese Bahn Mi and traditional Sicilian Cannoli.
- Discover the strong sense of community in Footscray with a visit to the local arts centre and the Asylum Seeker Resource Centre
- Local, English-speaking guide
- Vietnamese Bahn Mi
- Sicilian Cannoli
- Coffee at one of the best local venues
- 1 per person donation to the local community organizations visited on this tour
- Additional food and drinks
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Outside Footscray Train Station, 37 Irving Street, Footscray, VIC 3011 (near main entrance steps) Google maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/cK9yJ1KtzALXibRP9Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This is a child-friendly tour and children under the age of 6 may join the tour free of charge, but please let us know at the time of booking.
- This tour can accommodate most dietary restrictions if notified in advance.
- In the event that one of the planned venues will not be able to accommodate the group, a suitable alternative will be offered.