Experience the spectacular beauty of the Grampians National Park on a full-day tour from Melbourne. Discover a nature lover's paradise of amazing views, waterfalls, native wildlife, and much more. Learn about the famous “Eureka Rebellion” and gold rush.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please select to be picked up from one of the following hotels: • The Windsor Hotel (111 Spring Street, at 7:10 AM) • Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens (380 William Street, at 7:20 AM) • The Victoria Hotel (215 Little Collins Street, at 7:30 AM) • The Savoy Hotel (630 Little Collins Street, at 7:40 AM) • Rendezvous Hotel (328 Flinders Street, at 7:50 AM) • Crown Promenade Hotel (8 Whiteman Street, at 7:55 AM) You must contact the tour operator directly to arrange and confirm pickup, this information will not be supplied on your voucher.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- There are 6 possible pick-up locations. You will be able to give your preferred location at check-out
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible. This tour is not recommended for guests with mobility challenges