Experience the beauty of the Grampians National Park on a full-day tour from Melbourne. Discover a nature lover's paradise of amazing views, gorges, waterfalls and native wildlife including kangaroos.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Thai, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, English, Hindi, Korean, Vietnamese
- Pickup included
- Please select to be picked up from one of the following hotels: • The Windsor Hotel (111 Spring Street, at 7:10 AM) • Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens (380 William Street, at 7:20 AM) • The Victoria Hotel (215 Little Collins Street, at 7:30 AM) • The Savoy Hotel (630 Little Collins Street, at 7:40 AM) • Rendezvous Hotel (328 Flinders Street, at 7:50 AM) • Crown Promenade Hotel (8 Whiteman Street, at 7:55 AM) You must contact the tour operator directly to arrange and confirm pickup, this information will not be supplied on your voucher.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Your pickup will not be at 7am. The activity provider will contact you directly via email shortly after booking with your actual pickup time. Please disregard the pickup time displayed on the GetYourGuide voucher.
- All tours operate with a maximum of 24 participants to ensure an in-depth and personalized experience
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible. This tour is not recommended for guests with mobility challenges