Spend an action-packed day exploring the bay in the Bellarine and Mornington Peninsulas. Take in cultural and natural wonders, visit a craft brewery, and admire panoramic clifftop coastal views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please wait at the bus stop outside the Mail Exchange Hotel, 688 Bourke Street, Melbourne. We request you are ready and waiting at least 15 minutes prior to your pickup time to avoid delays.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- At least 2 people are required for this tour to take place
- Child fares apply to travelers 0-15 years old and must be accompanied by an adult