Covering all the highlights of the Great Ocean Road on day 1, wake up the following morning nestled in the heart of the Grampians National Park. Prepare yourself for a tour filled with nature, adventure and discovery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Immigration Museum, 400 Flinders St, corner of Market St, Melbourne at 7:35 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- This tour is not suitable for infants or children 5 years old and under.
- Children aged between 6 and 17 years old must stay in private accommodation, accompanied by a legal guardian or adult.