Experience nature and go for a relaxing walk in the Dandenong Ranges. Learn about Aboriginal culture through a stunning collection of outdoor sculpture. Enjoy a wholesome restaurant meal and trek through a majestic eucalyptus and fern tree forest.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
In front of St Paul's Cathedral, on Flinders Street, Melbourne.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- All dietary requirements are catered for