This 2-day Great Ocean Road tour showcases the diversity of one of the best touring roads in the world. Focus on the wildlife, history, and unique stories of region while staying in fantastic ocean view accommodation and sampling the fine local food.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Courtesy pickup from hotels within the city center.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Cancellation policy:
- Full amounts are payable for ‘no shows’ and cancellations less than 24 hours from departure. Cancellations less than 1 week before departure we will incur a charge of 50%. More than one weeks notice will incur no charge.
- Single supplement: A single travelling guest will be assigned their own villa or private hotel room. There is a supplement of $100 gross per night’s accommodation on tour. Two single travelers wanting to share should be booked as a twin share at time of booking.
- Bookings for Public Holiday weekends may result in alternative accommodation being offered.
- The local provider reserves the right to amend and alter itineraries and accommodation when necessary.
- Guests traveling on the Great Ocean Road tours returning to Melbourne are asked to limit their luggage to 1 small bag if possible
- Bring warm clothing, walking shoes and a raincoat.
- Group size: 2-10 passengers