Discover Cai Rang, the biggest floating market in Mekong Delta. Learn how to make sweets from locals, try traditional foods, and visit a rice husking mill on this 2-day tour from Ho Chi Minh city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick up from most hotels possible in District 1, HCMC. If you are staying in another area, please make your way to the meeting point at: 123 Ly Tu Trong street, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1 by 8:00 AM.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- A supplemental fee is applied for those who book an odd number of guests (such as 3, 5, or 7) to book a single room. The supplement for the 3-star hotel is 20 USD
- It is possible to upgrade to a 5-star hotel and if you would like to do this, please contact the activity provider after booking