Explore the past of the murderous drug lord, Pablo Escobar on a guided tour from Medellin. Visit his grave and former residence, and learn about the detrimental effects his organization had on Colombia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is in Lleras Park, in front of Juán Valdez Coffee.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is only available in English
- La Catedral, the prison Escobar built for himself, is closed on Mondays