Experience world-class panoramic views from one of the most prominent organic coffee villas nestled high in the Andes mountains, lose yourself in a secluded waterfall, feel mesmerized with the beauty of the picturesque town of Guatape, and climb the rock.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off hotels only, or apartments in the main areas of Medellin such as El Poblado or Laureles etc.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- ID card, copy accepted
Know before you go
- Operated by a multilingual guide
- Please provide detailed hotel accommodations including the correct address. If you're staying in an apartment complex, please furnish us the name of the building with the address, and be outside at 09:00 sharp
- Please be on time for our tour, so we can start promptly and avoid any delays