Visit the city of Guatapé, located 1.5-hours from Medellín, and see a world of color amongst its streets adorned with tile facades. Take a relaxing boat ride and enjoy a traditional Colombian lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is included from your hotel in El Poblado area. The maximum waiting time at the hotel is 5 minutes.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at Poblado Park, by the door of the San José church. The maximum waiting time in Poblado Park is 10 minutes. After that time passes, the tour begins.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Full names and passport numbers are mandatory for all guests in order to issue travel insurance.
- Please do not forget to bring your COVID vaccination certificate.
- If you have any medical prescriptions, do not forget your medicine.
- This tour operates in all weather conditions
- This is a shared tour.
- This tour requires a minimum of six participants to operate.
- The order of the itinerary can be modified, according to the criteria of the tour guide.