Trek through the Black River Gorges National Park, home to many rare species of native wildlife. This 3-hour hiking experience offers incredible views, encounters will local fauna and flora, and a swim in the river.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Riverview Commercial Center, Grande Riviere Noire, Mauritius.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- This tour is suitable for anyone in good general health
- Please note that cancellation may occur due to bad weather conditions, in this case you will be offered the opportunity to reschedule to another date or receive a full refund
- A minimum of two participants is required to run this tour, if the minimum number is not reached the local provider may need to reschedule or cancel