On the East Coast, the turquoise lagoon stretches out to the horizon. Cruise across the Trou d'Eau Douce Bay and experience a paradisiac day within the protective arms of the Eastern Reef.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Pointe Maurice Jetty, Trou d'Eau Douce, Mauritius. Please meet at the activity 15 minutes before departure. A representative will be waiting to greet you and show you to the boat.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- Due to current COVID-19 measures, snorkeling masks & snorkels are only available for purchase
- Alcoholic drinks will be served after snorkeling and the management reserve the right to cancel the snorkeling activity if alcoholic drinks are consumed beforehand
- Please bring your swimwear, a towel, high SPF sunscreen, a hat or cap, and a camera
- The boat comes equipped with Wifi for your convenience
- A vegetarian lunch can be provided upon request