Set off on an adventurous private day trip along the east coast of Mauritius to discover Ile aux Cerfs. Stop for snorkeling in the bay of Deux Freres, swim in the turquoise ocean, and relax on the beach on the islet of Ile aux Cerfs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, French
- Private group
Select participants and date
Pointe Maurice Jetty, Trou d'Eau Douce, MauritiusOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- Alcoholic drinks will be served after snorkeling and the management reserves the right to cancel the snorkeling activity if alcoholic drinks are consumed beforehand
- Please bring your swimwear, a towel, high SPF sunscreen, a hat or cap, and a camera
- The speedboat can carry up to 10 passengers