Discover Turtle Town on this 2.5 hour guided kayak and snorkel tour. Your expert guide will take you on a 2-mile kayaking adventure through Makena Bay to see green sea turtles, tropical fish, and other marine sea wildlife endemic to Hawaii.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Makena Landing. Free parking is available at Beach Park. If you are in the parking lot with the ocean on the right, walk up over the little hill and look for the kayaks. Alternatively, you can park at Maluaka Beach Parking Lot North and from there walk back towards Honoiki.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour sets out twice a day, once at 7:15 AM and again at 10:30 AM. The early morning tour offers calmer waters and are perfect for beginner kayakers or can be sensitive to sea sickness. Check-in is 15 minutes prior to departure to get settled in. You will have access to a dry bag to keep your belongings dry while on the water. Anything that doesn't need to come with you in the water, please leave in your car. All kayaking and snorkel gear are provided on this tour, along with light snacks and beverages. All you need to bring is your swimsuit, a towel, and sunscreen.