Hop on a Segway and visit monumental and panoramic hotspots of the Old Whaling Town. Learn about the culture and heritage of this beautiful place from your guide and take home unforgettable memories.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
991 Limahana place, Lahaina Hi 96761 Please check-in 30 minutes prior to departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- Those under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Guests between 16 and 17 yrs old must have an adult present at check-in and sign a waiver to participate. The minimum age is 10.
- Weight restriction: 75 lbs minimum, 260 lbs maximum
- Health & Physical Requirements: All guests must be capable of moderate to advanced physical activity; must be able to step on and off the Segway PT without assistance which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without the support of a handrail or other walking aid.
- Guests must not have neck, back, shoulder, knee, ankle injuries, heart conditions, or recent surgeries. No pregnant women will be allowed to ride a Segway PT. Guests must be physically and mentally capable of following instructions given by a Segway guide. Persons under drug or alcohol influences will not be allowed to ride.
- What to bring: Closed-toe shoes, sun screen, sun glasses, bottled water