Discover a hidden lush jungle with waterfalls as you hike into the West Maui Mountains for a unique experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Use Apple maps/NOT google maps/Adjacent to Kuihelani Hwy (380)/Cross street Puunene Ave, just before that light.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Sturdy shoes are required, preferably all-in-one shoes for getting wet and crossing waterfall streams (such as Chocos, Keens, Tevas, or tennis shoes that you don't mind getting wet)
- Please bring a light pack if you have one
- This is a moderately challenging hike for experienced hikers or active types, including kids