The Malolo, a 55 foot power catamaran, goes out on an afternoon snorkel that is perfect for late sleepers! Visit Molokini Crater or Coral Gardens, on this 3-hour boat tour. Based on the trade winds, you will navigate your snorkel accordingly!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Starting time 1:30 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Enjoy an afternoon departure for those who want to sleep in!
- Come aboard a 55 foot power catamaran, managed by professional, safety-oriented captain and crew.
- Experience Maui's best snorkeling spots with top-of-the-line snorkel equipment and complimentary flotation devices.
- Professional, safety-oriented captain and crew
- Transport on a 55-foot power catamaran
- Top-of-the-line snorkel equipment
- Flotation devices
- Lunch (hot dog and soda lunch is available for $5.00)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Wetsuit and underwater camera (available for rent)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Boss Frog's Dive and Surf Directly Across the Harbor Next Door to Beach Bums. 300 Ma’alaea Rd, Wailuku, HI 96793.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- As weather changes drastically in the afternoon, you must call to confirm departure. The supplier wants to ensure the best conditions before your trip!