Snorkel and sightsee along Maui’s West Coast aboard an eco-raft with a small group adventure. Dip into the waters and find the best snorkel locations to see tropical fish and green sea turtles.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Check in at Slip 8, Lahaina Harbor. Free parking is available for 3 hours or less around the harbor area or the public lot located at the corner of Prison and Front Street. The closest paid-parking lots are located behind Paia Fish Market on Front Street, or on Dickenson Street. To find the harbour, walk under the banyan tree toward the ocean.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Waterproof bag
Know before you go
- Tour is subject to be rescheduled or canceled due to weather or capacity
- Turtle encounters vary in their natural environment