A guided walking tour in Matera, a UNESCO site and 2019 European Capital of Culture. A local tour guide will lead you to discover the "Sassi", a historic town where you'll see cave houses and rupestrian churches.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- This tour is free for children under 6 years of age