2. Boston: Hop-on Hop-off Old Town Trolley Tour
Enjoy a hop-on hop-off tour aboard Boston’s charming orange and green Old Town Trolley and visit more than 100 points of interest in the city at your own pace. Enjoy the freedom to hop on or off all day and discover sights like the Boston State House, Liberty Wharf, and the Charlestown Navy Yard.
Take in double-decker height views while protected from the elements. The comfortable enclosed trolleys allow you to experience elevated viewing come rain, snow, or shine. Choose between 1-day and 2-day ticket options with free unlimited re-boarding.
The Boston Trolley tour covers all the major areas including downtown, Beacon Hill, Back Bay, the theater district, and the waterfront. Conductors narrate the tour, offering a fun mix of trivia and humorous stories.
There are 18 stops conveniently located close to over 100 points of interest in Boston, these are:
• Stop 1: New England Aquarium/Faneuil Hall Marketplace
• Stop 2: Historic North End
• Stop 3: USS Constitution/Charlestown Navy Yard
• Stop 4: North Station/TD Bank Garden
• Stop 5: Old State House
* Stop 6: Beacon Hill/Antique Row
• Stop 7: Cheers Bar "The Original"
• Stop 8: Prudential Center/Skywalk Observatory
• Stop 9: Christian Science Plaza/Symphony Hall
• Stop 10: Copley Place Shopping Galleries
• Stop 11: Copley Square/Trinity Church
• Stop 12: Old Town Trolley Welcome Center
• Stop 13: Boston State House/ Boston Common/Beacon Hill
• Stop 14: Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum (discounted admission included)
• Stop 15: Boston Convention center - available 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM. Return shuttle leaves Stop 1 at 5:00 PM daily
• Stop 16: Massport/Black Falcon Cruise Ship Terminal - this stop is part of the Seaport Loop - available 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM. Return shuttle leaves stop #1 at 5:00 PM daily
• Stop 17: Boston Fish Pier - available 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM. Return shuttle leaves Stop #1 at 5:00 PM daily
• Stop 18: South Station - available 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM. Return shuttle leaves Stop #1 at 5:00 PM daily