Discover the wonders of Marseille on this 6-hour e-bike tour. With the extra power provided by your e-bike, conquer Marseille’s gently rolling hills with ease and explore charismatic neighborhoods, small ports, beaches, must-see monuments, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Ride new electric mountain bikes
- Discover the rich story of Calanques with a local, experienced guide
- Explore with your friends or family
- Professional guide
- Electric mountain bike
- Security equipement (gloves, helmet)
- Shuttle from your hotel or boat
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
In front of Avia Gas Station, 3 Avenue d'Odessa, 13008 Marseille. Public Boat: Shuttle Vieux Port – Pointe Rouge. Departures every hour from 08:00 to 19:00. Bus: No. 19, stop Pointe Rouge. Public bike : Bike Station nearby n° 8290 / 8289. Car: Free Parking Pointe Rouge.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- Suitable for all ages.
- Electric mountain bikes adapted to everybody over 57 inches.
- Bikes with trailers for kids.
- Child seat from 1 to 5 years old.