Enjoy an electric bike tour from Marseille to the Calanques National Park. Visit top attractions on a full-day tour that follows the seacoast.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, German, Dutch
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Please wait in front of "l'alimentation générale" restaurant. Your guide will meet you next to the parking space. Do not look for a shop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The most beautiful creeks of the national park are not accessible by bike, so it is recommended that you take a boat tour (Sugiton, En Vau, Port Pin)
- The difficulty is easy to medium and normal/good health is required
- You must know how to ride a bike
- Riders must be more than 4.9 feet tall and weigh less than 240 pounds
- If children 12 or younger can ride a bicycle on their own, a youth rate must be applied
- The tour is not recommended for pregnant women, anyone with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions or anyone with back or knee problems
- Minimum numbers apply. The tour may be canceled after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, in which case you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- As soon as possible, provide your ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and departure
- Participants must not be afraid of riding on busy streets in close proximity to traffic
- Tours may be bilingual