Explore Marseille at your own pace with a hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus tour of the city's highlights. Then, continue your discovery on foot with an app-based self-guided tour of the Panier District.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- French, English
Select participants and date
This is the departure point of the bus tour. Bus tour summer timetable: Every 30 minutes from 10:00 AM (first departure) to 5:00 PM (last departure) Bus tour winter timetable: Every hour from 11:00 AM (first departure) to 4:00 PM (last departure) The Panier district audio-guided walking tour is a distinct activity and starts in front of Marseille City Hall, close to the Old Port Bus stop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Smoking in the vehicle
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Buses run every 30 minutes from 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Audio-guided walking tour on your smartphone: available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day