Explore Marseille with a 1-day hop-on hop-off pass for the Colorbüs. Discover the city's most symbolic monuments, such as Notre-Dame de la Garde, with an audio guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- French, English, Spanish, German, Italian
- Audio guide included
- French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Chinese, Japanese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Red line buses run every 30-45 minutes from 10 AM-5 PM. Look for the double-decker bus that says Colorbus.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Smoking in the vehicle
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Due to the Rugby World Cup France 2023 (8 September to 28 October 2023) and the visit of Pope Francis (22 and 23 September 2023), the Ligne Bleue route will unfortunately be closed from Saturday 2 September until 31 October 2023
- You must go to the meeting point to exchange your voucher for a ticket before beginning the tour
- Red Line bus departure times: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Blue Line unavailable from Saturday 2 September until 31 October 2023
- The roof might not be accessible during bad weather conditions
- Departure times and frequency are subject to change