Set sail from the old port of Marseille and discover the Calanques National Park in small group aboard a luxurious, eco-friendly boat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at 72 Quai du Port, next to the Ferry Boat. Look for a ship called Eco-Calanques door 2. Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- High-heeled shoes
Know before you go
- Boat cruise is subjected to weather conditions
- Only the captain is authorized to judge the conditions of navigation, and is empowered to cancel the boat tour
- The itinerary may be modified according to the wind and the swell
- If a cruise has to be canceled, passengers will be informed within 48 hours prior to the date of their cruise and will have the choice of a cruise postponement or a refund
- Passengers must be able to walk
- Swimmers will not be supervised while in the water
- Every passenger going into the water must be able to swim on their own